· ASE offers a generous benefits package available to the employee on the date of hire to include a BCBS health/dental/vision plan, employer paid Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term disability policies, 401k plan, plus vacation/sick accruals.
· ASE is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a drug-free workplace policy
Submit your application via email: [email protected]
Responsible for accurately processing financial transactions and being an effective source of information for members: in lobby, drive-thru window or by telephone. Provides friendly, professional, confidential and effective assistance to members and company associates assuring a positive experience and minimizing wait time. Customer service and cash handling experience preferred.
Responsible for creating and updating member portfolios. Stores and accesses financial records. Receives for retention and retrieves confidential records from all offices. Assists the supervisor in managing receipt, storage, and retrieval of records. Maintains the accuracy and integrity of the member portfolio files. Check file maintenance reports and make necessary changes. Must comply with all company policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control
• Two to five years of Records experience.
• A college degree will satisfy the requirement for 2 years of experience required.
• High school degree or GED required.
• Operations Center 4217 Lomac Street Montgomery, AL 36106